a warm Welcome to
Chingford Foundation School
I would like to introduce you to Chingford Foundation School - a successful co-educational Academy with Sixth Form, where we provide an excellent secondary education.
- 60% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C including English and Maths
- 77% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C
- 29.7% of Year 11 achieved the English Baccalaureate
- English: 70% A*-C with 68% of students making Expected Progress
- Maths: 74% A*-C with 65% of students making Expected Progress
- The average point score per student in Year 13 was 901.
- The AS Results placed the school in the top 10% nationally in Value Added terms. Read the Upper School "Celebration of Acheivements 2013" here.
The school challenges and extends students of all abilities and prepares them to contribute positively to the communities in which they live.
Our commitment to quality, achievement and the ‘comprehensive ethos’ makes us the natural first choice of students, parents and staff who are keen to contribute to the successful development of tomorrow’s young citizens.