Training Vacancies 2015-16
We are currently recruiting for Trainee Teachers in:
Computer Science Geography
To be considered for a training post you must have:
- A minimum of 2:1 degree containing at least 40% of the subject you wish to train in.
- Completed a minimum of 2.5 years of full time (35 hours per week) work experience. This does not have to be in Education.
- A grade C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
- 10 days school based work experience. Please see link to the School Experience Programme below.
- Be available to attend an interview in person at Chingford Foundation School.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Institute of Education
How to apply for Schools Direct
- Register at: www.ucas.com/apply/teacher-training
- Once you have completed your basic details search for Chingford Foundation School by entering the Training Provider Code 23T
- Apply for your chosen course
- You will then be contacted by a member of our team
- Teach 20 minutes (minimum) of a lesson in the subject you have applied to train in. We will give you the topic to teach.
- Complete two written tasks: one related to education in general and the other more specific to your subject specialism.
- Have a tour of the school with some of our students.
- Have a formal interview with a subject specialist.