- 70% of Year 11 students achieved 5 or more GCSEs graded A*-C including English and Maths
- Attainment 8 measure: 53.30 (significantly above the national average of 49.50)
- Progress 8 measure: + 0.21 (significantly above the national average of 0.0)
- EBacc achieved by 28% of students (national average 24%)
- Every GCSE subject showed progress in line or significantly above the national average
- 96% of students finishing Yr11 progressed to further education, employment or training (national average 94%)
- 57% of A-Level grades were A*-B grade, 100% A level pass rate
- 1 in 3 students who progressed to university gained places at renowned Russell Group Universities
- Over 80% of students who completed Year 13 in 2016 took up places on degree courses
More details about Sixth Form exam results be accessed here.
- A revision timetable, revision booklet, and a blank revision schedule for Year 11 students can be downloaded below.