- 77% of Year 11 students achieved a standard pass in English and Maths
- 52% of Year 11 students achieved a strong pass in English and Maths
- Attainment 8 measure: 50.2 (44.2 national average)
- Progress 8 measure: (unvalidated) + 0.21 (significantly above the national average of 0.0)
- EBacc achieved by 22% of students
- 96% of students finishing Yr11 progressed to further education, employment or training (national average 94%)
More details about Sixth Form exam results be accessed here.
- The Timetable for the Y11 February PPE exams is now available below.