GCSE & A Level 2018
- 70% of Year 11 students achieved a standard pass in English and Maths
- 30% of students achieved the EBACC
- Attainment 8 score of 48.3 (indicative national average 46.3)
- Over 50% of A level entries at grades A*-B, 20% A*-A
- 24 subjects at A Level had a 100% pass rate
- BTEC Level 3 – 93% D*/Distinction
- A wide range of university offers and subjects including 31 students placed at Russell Group universities and 2 Oxbridge places.
More details about Sixth Form exam results be accessed here.