Dear Parents, Carers and Incoming Students,
We hope that you are all safe and well! We can now confirm that the starting date for Year 7 is Thursday 3rd September 2020. Please refer to the induction letter below.
There are a number of transition materials which are now on our website which we hope will answer the vast majority, if not all of your queries. They include:
- A letter from the Head of Lower School and Head of Year 7
- A Parent and Carer Transition Booklet
- A Pupil Transition Booklet
- A Frequently Asked Questions sheet
- A Video Information presentation with contributions from the CEO and Executive Principal, Head of Lower School and Head of Year 7 and the accompanying presentation (in both PDF and PPT for ease of viewing) – the link for the video is https://scfoundationschool-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/taborda_chingfordfs_org_uk/EWlmJpIKlMZIhETNW6FIQTMBUzG7mw096sQeNHCJK-KDFw?e=GY5K5F
- Virtual tour videos - please click on this link to access the videos https://scfoundationschool-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/taborda_chingfordfs_org_uk/ErhQl-rVDf9KtYXUM5nCXDMBdGSISvtxasz1HBpuX3mjxg?e=F2im8d
Should you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to email our transition e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond to your queries as soon as is practicable.
Take care and stay safe!
Mr Carter (Head of Lower School) and Mr Taborda (Head of Year 7)